Report a Concern

The City of Auburn is here for you.  Do you have a concern about an issue in our community?  We have several ways to express your concerns.  If it is a Code Enforcement issue, please click the Municipal Code Violation link below.  For Stormwater issues, such as flooding, collapsed pipes, etc., please use the Stormwater Management link.  For all other questions or concerns, please use the Contact Us link.  We appreciate your feedback! 

Municipal Code Violation Complaint Form

Stormwater Management Complaint Form

Contact Us Form

Emergency Alerts sign-up